- Review, negotiate and draft contracts common in the entertainment industry, such as;
Master Use and Synchronization Licensing Agreements
Music Production and Recording Agreements
Low Budget and Short Film Agreements
- Contract Disputes
- Small Claims
- Filing Chapter 7 Petitions
- Represent clients at 341(a) Hearing
- Debt Resolution
- If an auto dealer sells you a car that is not in proper working condition, under the Song-Beverly Consumer Warranty Act, also know as the California Lemon Law, dealers may be liable to consumers for a breach of an express or implied warranty.
- If an auto dealer falsely represents the true condition of your vehicle before you made the purchase, under the Consumer Legal Remedies Act, dealers may be liable for these unfair and deceptive business practices and may be brought to justice.
Landlord / Tenant
- Wrongful Termination
- Unlawful Detainer
- DUI defense
- Traffic tickets